Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 4, 2010

My feet were cold all day today.

You know what this means? It's time to get the wool socks out. And it's also a little past the time I should have started knitting them.

Here's a pattern you might want to check out if you get a wild hair (hare?) and decide to try: easy socks. This one looks pretty easy, too: more easy socks. I didn't create either of these patterns, nor have I tried them, so I accept no responsibility for how they turn out if you try them. Unless they're fantastic, then you should make me a pair as a thank you.

October is time for socks. Put your sandals away, for crying out loud. Nobody wants to look at your toes anymore.

I've started dragging my sweaters out, too. Socks and sweaters. That's totally October.

1 comment:

  1. I love fall. One of my favorite things is all the warm, wool sweaters coming out.

    ReplyDelete