Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 22, 2009

I'm tired and I miss Warren Zevon.

Werewolves of London

I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand 
Walking thru the streets of Soho in the rain 
He was looking for the place called Lee Ho Fook's 
Gonna get himself a big dish of beef chow mein 
Hoowwwlll, the werewolves of London, Howwwll 

If you hear his howling around the kitchen door 
You better not let him in 
Little old lady got mutilated last night 
Werewolves of London again 
Hooowwwl, werewolves of London, hooowwwl

He's the hairy-handed gent who ran amuck in Kent 
Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair 
You better stay away from him, he'll rip your lungs out Jim 
But hey, I'd like to meet his tailor 
Hooowwwwl, werewolves of London, howwwll


Well, I saw Lon Cheney walking with the Queen 
Doing the werewolves of London 
I saw Lon Cheney Jr. walking with the Queen 
I saw a werewolf dringing a pina colada at Trader Vic's 
His hair was perfect 
Hooowwwwl, the werewolves of London, Hooowwwwl



No comments:

Post a Comment